Saturday, May 23, 2009

Family get-together . . .

Betty Bull, who is Mark's mother's first cousin was so gracious and invited us to her annual reunion. There is so much family resemblance in Mark and Betty, so it was really fun meeting her sisters, their kids and their grandchildren. I quickly lost track of who everyone was, but we had a very nice time and the kids felt at home amidst this lovely family. I really wish I had got a picture of Betty's daughter Carla, she's so nice and really went out of her way to make me and my kids feel welcome. These are some pics from that day:


New sisters; Lou, Terri & Hannah


Mark and Betty


Betty and her grandson Levi


Emma (Lou's best friend), and Ryan



Levi and Ben


Almost the whole gang; Terri & Weston, Emma, Gus and Brenden, Hannah, Ben, Lou & Ryan

The Three Musketeers; Hannah, Gus and Lou