Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The Immediate Family . . .

So here we are, a family forever . . .

There's Mark and his three children; Terri (25), Ben (20) and Gus (15) along with his three Grandsons; Hayden (7), Brenden (4), and Weston (6 mo.), and Terri is married to Steven.

Then there's me, Katy, and my four kids; Mandy (24), Lou (17), Hannah (16) and Ryan (13), and my dear granddaughter Trinity (6). I also fill in as substitute Mom/Grandma for my good friend Jennifer who sadly lost her own Mother a few weeks before her first baby was born. Therefore you will often see pictures of Jennifer, her husband Michael and their two babies, Finnegan (2) and Delilah (4 mo), my extra special bonus grand babies. I'm going to try and put some pictures here from around the time we first became a family.





Katy's kids: across the front; Jennifer, Finnegan & Mandy. Across the back; Hannah, Trinity (in lap), Lou and Ryan. This is from Mothers Day two years ago.





Mark and his kids: across the front; Hayden and Brenden. Across the back; Gus, Ben, Mark and Terri. This is from Thanksgiving two years ago.