Friday, May 8, 2009

1st Post on Lester Family Blog ! ! !

OK then, I'm going to try my hand at blogging in hopes that we will be able to get pictures and news to our extended families who are spread over so many states. With the kids quickly reaching college age, I think this may be a way for ALL of us to keep up-to-date with them.
I hope I'm good at blogging and that everyone enjoys the efforts and forgives my inevitable bumbling as I get this figured out.
Please use the comment feature, so that I know someone out there is even looking at this . . . , maybe I will even be able to figure out the link feature, and we can link to our relative's pages as well, that would be fun!
I'm going to go back in time a year, to when Mark and I first met; catch everyone up on the events and pictures, and then go from there . . . please be patient with me as I get the hang of this.
Love, Katy Lester AKA: Mom





This picture is a couple of years old but as I am usually the one behind the camera . . . this is me and Trinity.